Caring for our clients, tour guides, partners and community is our top priority.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have implemented the following health and safety measures for our walking tours.
Preventive measures for participants:
- Participants must bring their own mask or face covering to the tour.
- Wearing a mask or face covering is only mandatory in indoor public places (except when you are sited at a table for eating) but we recommend keeping it in all times throughout the walking tour.
- Physical distancing of 2 meters between the guide and each participant must always be respected, except for people who are part of the same household. If distancing is temporarily impossible, wearing a mask or face covering is then mandatory for all.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided to each participant before and after each visit and food tasting (individually served).
- You cannot participate in our tour if you are showing any of the COVID-19 symptoms, have been in contact with a probable or confirmed case, awaiting a diagnosis, or if you have received an isolation order from your doctor or public health authorities.
Preventive measures for tour guides:
- Tour guides are required to wear a mask or face covering in indoor public places and as much as possible throughout the tour.
- Tour guides must maintain a minimal distance of 2 meters with participants. If distancing is temporarily impossible, wearing a mask or face covering is then mandatory.
- Tour guides must sanitize their hands before and after distributing food tastings or entering any establishment.
- Tours guides are not allowed to work if they are showing any of the COVID-19 symptoms, have been in contact with a probable or confirmed case, awaiting a diagnosis, or have received an isolation order from their doctor or public health authorities.
We are committed to partner with restaurants with health and safety protocols and to address situations of non-compliance with the above measures.
These safety measures are based on the government guidelines in effect and may be updated as the situation evolves.
We are looking forward to showing you Montréal in a fun and safe way!
For any question, contact us at 514-933-6674.